Already have an account?
Staffing Consultant needed for fast paced construction staffing office in Madison!
Trillium Construction, ranked in the top 1% of staffing firms in the United States*, is seeking a Staffing Consultant to lead their recruiting efforts in their Madison, WI based construction and skilled trades office.
Repeatedly recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to work for, our Staffing Consultants are responsible for:
• Recruiting construction and skilled trades workers
• Managing construction and skilled trades placements
• Application and onboarding process
• Redeployment of construction and skilled trades workers
Trillium Construction offers a competitive and results driven culture with the following benefits:
• Competitive base pay of $35K-$40K plus to start plus commissions/incentives
• Major Medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance
• Life and Supplemental Life insurance
• Short and Long-term disability
• 401(k) plan with company contribution
• Generous paid time off policy and 8 paid holidays
• Growth and advancement opportunities
• Top Performers Sales Incentive Trip – previous trips include Mexico and the Dominican Republic
Trillium is proud to offer competitive BCBS PPO health, dental, and vision plans at affordable bi-weekly rates.
*Based on annual revenue
If you’re interested in joining the Trillium team, please apply today!
• High School Diploma or GED
• Bilingual Spanish/English is preferred but not required.
• Previous service industry experience
has been recruiting and placing accounting, finance and technical professionals
for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our
philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality
employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty,
integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our
employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of
technical professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for Staffing Consultant enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
They have consistently met our needs by providing qualified employees in a very prompt time frame.