Already have an account?
Now hiring a Recruiter to join the Trillium Drivers Charlotte team!
Do you have a passion for recruiting? Are you a phone warrior? Trillium Drivers, a leader in the staffing industry and recipient of The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For award, is hiring in Charlotte, NC! We’re looking for an experienced Recruiter to take us to the next level. Interested? Keep reading…
What’s in it for you:
• Exceptional company culture and stability
• • Competitive compensation package, which includes base salary of $45-50K plus commissions and bonuses
• Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 401K with company match
• 15 PTO days and 7 paid holidays
• Cell phone allowance
• Opportunity for professional development and growth
Essential job functions:
• Responsible for developing, evaluating, and maintaining an available pool of qualified Drivers to meet client needs.
• Act as a liaison between the field staff employee and the client to ensure that a high-quality service is being provided. Advise management of any service issues or concerns.
• Follow up with client and employee to ensure that a satisfactory placement has been made.
• Resolve issues with field staff employees involving pay discrepancies, working conditions, counseling, discipline, etc.
• Complete and maintain all documentation processes as required by company policy and federal or state regulation for field staff employees including new hire and I-9 forms, reference checks, social security number verifications, criminal background checks, and any other documentation required by the client site within a timely manner.
• Maintain frequent contact with client and prospect companies to discuss their needs.
This is not a remote position and will require you to work in the office, on site. If interested in joining the Trillium team, please apply now!
• Associate degree or equivalent experience in business, management, or related course of study preferred.
• Transportation recruiting and/or staffing experience is a plus!
has been recruiting and placing accounting, finance and technical professionals
for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our
philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality
employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty,
integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our
employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of
technical professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for Recruiter enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
The quickness of your response to our needs is unparalleled by any other source.