Already have an account?
Trillium Drivers is seeking a Recruiting Manager in the Louisville, KY area!
Trillium Drivers, ranked in the top 1% of staffing firms in the United States*, is seeking an experienced Recruiting Manager to increase placements and profitability of the operation by aggressively recruiting and marketing our brand in the region by implementing recruiting strategies that fit client demands. Repeatedly recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to work for, our Recruiting Manager is responsible for:
• Achieving the financial goals of the branch
• Maintaining employee and client relationships
• Leading recruiting strategies and activities
• Maintaining a sufficient pool of drivers to meet current and anticipated customer demand
• Filling client orders with quality employees who will meet expectations
• Working well with others and maintaining positive attitude within a team environment
Trillium Drivers offers a competitive and results driven culture with the following benefits:
• Pay structure of $55,000-$65,000 base plus uncapped commissions and bonuses
• Major Medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance
• Life and Supplemental Life insurance
• Short and Long-term disability
• 401(k) plan with company contribution
• Generous paid time off policy and 8 paid holidays
• Growth and advancement opportunities
Trillium is proud to offer competitive BCBS PPO health, dental, and vision plans at affordable bi-weekly rates.
*Based on annual revenue
• Previous management / leadership experience, preferably in temporary staffing / recruiting and / or 2 years of related experience in a service industry.
• Associate degree or equivalent experience in business, management, or a related course of study preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
has been recruiting and placing accounting, finance and technical professionals
for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our
philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality
employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty,
integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our
employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of
technical professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for Recruiting Manager enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Our Trillium reps listened to our needs regarding experience and skill set, then interviewed, tested, and drug-screened applicants, sending to us to interview only those who passed the muster